Notice, just announced: NEW DATES are April 18-20, 2016
Exhibit Space is currently sold out, however there are several great sponsorship opportunities still available: Water Stations, Coffee Breaks, and more! Click here for details or contact Martha at 301-284-8605 to be placed on the waiting list for booth space.
Join DBIA in Charlotte, NC, next April 18-20 for DBIA's annual Design-Build in Transportation Conference! DBIA has set record attendance at its last few Transportation conferences, including last year.
You cannot afford to miss the opportunity to come and network with all the major players and design-build teams who will be in attendance. Consider supporting the event as a sponsor or as an exhibitor; all packages will include one full conference registration and two networking badges.
Reach Public and Private Owners and the entire Design-Build Team:
- Chief Engineers, Purchasing, Contracts, and other key officials from State DOTs, and the Federal Highway Administration, plus from Bridge, Toll, Rapid Transit, Rail, Port, and Airport Authorities
- A high percentage of owner attendees from all segments of the transportation industry, including representation from over 80% of the state Departments of Transportation.
Integrated Project Team Leaders:
- All the major players who deliver major civil infrastructure projects
- Senior Level Executives – Consulting and Environmental, Civil, Bridge, Transportation, Safety, Quality, and Cost Engineers, Designers, Airport and Port Officials, Planners,Contractors, Specialists, and Solution Providers
- 800 attendees expected
- All Exhibit Space and Sponsorships include Full Conference Registration (value approximately $1,000), Platinum & Gold Sponsorships include booth space!
Outstanding Networking: Over six hours of Exhibit “mix and mingle” time, including:
- Two Receptions with Wine, Beer, and Hors d ’Oeuvres
- Expo Luncheon
- Exhibit and Conference sessions do not overlap so you can attend all events – Plus, full conference registration is included in all packages
Meet and Network with several hundred professionals seeking solutions and project team experts in areas such as:
Save 20% - Sponsor and/or Exhibit in the 2016 Design-Build for Water/Wastewater Conference
For more information please contact Martha Montague 336-492-6028 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.