Today, broken supply chains, shortages in labor and aggressive inflation are all contributing to challenges that test project timelines and budgets for Owners. These conditions, coupled with historic federal infrastructure investment, create a tremendous opportunity to deploy design-build to optimize the outcome and achieve cost and schedule certainty in very uncertain times. Do you have a design-build story to tell or “lesson learned” that you can share with the industry? How are you keeping up with the ever-changing world of project delivery?
The Design-Build for Transportation/Aviation Conference taking place in Seattle, WA on March 13-15, 2023 is the perfect opportunity to share those insights and showcase how and when Owners should choose design-build to deploy their capital projects with confidence in uncertain times, and how industry must rise to the challenges posed by a volatile market.
DBIA is calling on subject matter experts from industry - both Owners and practitioners - who have learned some hard lessons and can share those design-build experiences with their industry colleagues with crisp, instructive presentations with defined takeaways.
Submissions that meet the following qualifications will rise above others:
• Presentations that are educational with crisp instruction and clear takeaways on the “how to” of Design-Build Done Right®.
• One or more presenters hold a DBIA credential
• Owner’s involvement in the presentation
Content to avoid:
• Self-congratulatory presentations on a project
• Anything that provides a sense of commercial / brand promotion
• Anything that does not precisely relate to the Design-Build delivery method
Please download a PDF copy of all criteria before completing the submission process below, CLICK HERE.
Director of Special Projects
Phone: (202) 454-7514
Back to Top